New Partner Announcement – Ms. Vu Thanh Minh is promoted to Partner
July 11, 2018
LNT & Partners is pleased to announce that Ms. Vu Thanh Minh has been selected as our newest partner, effective from 1st July, 2018. Minh specializes in the Financial Services, Corporate and Infrastructure practice groups.
Minh brings us with her more than 10 years of legal experience working in both external and in-house counsel roles, including as the Head of Legal Department in a Vietnamese finance company, a non-bank credit institution.
She was also the Head of Legal Department of Vietnam Chemical Finance Joint Stock Company where she had strengthened her professional experience in banking, capital market and private equity. She was responsible for legal advices on loans, investments, deposits, guarantees, factoring and other banking products offered by Vietnam Chemical Finance Joint Stock Company.
Minh’s experience has been consolidated by her advice on significant financial transactions, and advice on novel issues of Vietnamese law. She has been appreciated by clients for her adaptability with Vietnam’s rapidly changing regulatory framework and satisfactory analyses on intricate matters of law.
• Assisted a commercial bank in its credit extension to Hai Phong International Gateway Port Project, Hai Phong City.
• Advised a finance company on its derivative transactions with a foreign bank in accordance with the ISDA Master Agreement.
• Advised a State-Owned Enterprise on listing of its securities on Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange.
• Advised the buyer in its acquisition of a securities company in Hanoi.
• Assisted a Korea company in conducting legal procedures for releasing a fin-tech application in Vietnam.
• Assisted the buyer in an acquisition of Waste-to-Energy Plant in Thai Binh Province.
• Advised the seller in its sale of a majority equity of the Thuy Khue Flower Villages Project, a residential project located in Tay Ho District, Hanoi.
• Assisted a State Owned Enterprise on legal issues regarding state capital divestment.
• Many other major deals during her past 10 years in law career.