In an increasingly regulated and complex financial market, it pays to have an experienced and commercially focused legal adviser to navigate through Vietnam’s legal framework.
At LNT & Partners, we deliver this insight. Our Financial Services lawyers understand the importance of handling risks associated with securing successful transactions, and pride themselves on maintaining a reputation among multinational and domestic financial institutions. We offer practical and strategically-oriented solutions to achieve successful commercial outcomes for our clients.
Recent key deals:
- Advised on a USD300 million syndicated loan by two Singaporean banks for the financing of an FPSO unit sponsored by PetroVietnam
- Advised USD25 million project finance for Vietnam Singapore Industrial Park to develop Quang Ngai Industrial Park Project
- Advised on the establishment of a 100% foreign-owned Malaysian bank and a 100% foreign-owned Korean financial institution in Vietnam
- Advised PetroVietnam Transportation in a 175 Million USD syndicated finance led by Citibank (Japan), including contract drafting and negotiations (syndicated facility agreement, agreements on collaterals, Indemnity Agreement and ISDA Swap Agreement) to finance three Amarax class vessels for Dung Quat Oil Refinery – first refinery of Vietnam
- Advised on a USD800 million international bonds and credit link note issue by one of the leading banks in Vietnam