Dr. Thi Kim Vinh Nguyen
- German, Vietnamese
Dr. Thi Kim Vinh Nguyen oversees the Dispute Resolution practice group in coordination with Mr. Van Su Tran. Having previously served as an arbitrator for 14 years, a Judge at People Court for 5 years and at Supreme Court for 11 years, Dr. Nguyen has developed a highly regarded reputation for handling trade and business, labor, administration, family and marriage, civil and criminal disputes.
Dr. Nguyen’s representation in several landmark cases in Vietnam led her to being recognized by multiple reputable legal publications including Asia Law Profiles and The Asian Lawyer. Dr. Nguyen was a finalist for the title of “Dispute Lawyer of the Year” by The Asian Lawyer in its premiere Emerging Market Awards. Furthermore, Dr. Nguyen is now recognized as a Leading Lawyer by Asia Law Profiles for a second consecutive year in 2015. Dr. Nguyen is also a lecturer at the Judicial Academy of the Ministry of Justice of Vietnam and has been appointed as a judge of academic competitions at the Ho Chi Minh University of Law.
- Vietnam Bar Federation
- Ho Chi Minh City Bar Association
- Former Arbitrator, Ho Chi Minh City Economic Arbitration Centre
- Former Deputy Judge, Economic Court of the Ho Chi Minh City People’s Court
- Former Judge, Supreme People’s Court
- PhD (Institute of State and Law, Vietnam)
- LL.M. (Institute of State and Law, Vietnam)
- LL.B. (Karl-Marx University, Germany)
- Certificate of Arbitration (Economic arbitration, Vietnam)