Our clients’ business is our business. Whether it is anti-trust compliance, issues of corporate governance or employment disputes, at LNT & Partners, we have our clients covered. Our corporate lawyers bring with them years of experience and industry knowledge to deliver leading edge solutions in Vietnam’s highly-regulated corporate environment. Thanks to our team’s strong relationships with industry regulators, we have often been recognized for our ability to advise on the legal and political dimensions of our clients’ business strategies.
On the M&A side, our team has been behind some of the largest investment and commercial transactions in Vietnam and in total, have been at the forefront of billions of dollars’ worth of investment.
Corporate practice group includes:
- Antitrust and Competition
- Employment & Benefits
- Foreign Investment
- M & A
Recent key deals:
- Advised Kyoei Steel Corporation in a major steel M&A project in the North of Vietnam
- Assisted in drafting and negotiating a contract for setting up detailed planning design at scale 1/500 and design of infrastructure of Thu Thiem New Urban Area between Thu Thiem New Urban Authority and Sasaki Associates, Incorporated
- Advised En-Japan Group in acquisition of shares of Navigos Group, the owner of Navigos Vietnam
- Advised Vinataba Corporation in a major beverage company in restructuring, due diligence and M&A with potential buyer. The deal is led by a world class investment banker and at the value of over US$200 Million
- Advised F&N in application to the tax authority and General Department of Tax for obtaining application Vietnam Singapore Tax Avoidance Treaty
- Advised on establishing Asia Biogas Vietnam Limited, a 100% foreign owned company in Ho Chi Minh City