In a progressively uncertain economy, counterfeit products are becoming more prevalent – particularly in Vietnam. Therefore, companies should be increasingly vigilant in protecting their intellectual property rights.
At LNT & Partners, our specialized intellectual property lawyers can protect our clients’ ideas, brand, inventions, innovations and above all, their reputation. We make it our aim to mitigate any commercial implications arising from potential infringements and to ensure our clients are able to fully leverage their intellectual property. Our team is active in a wide array of sectors and have been recognized for their depth of intellectual property services – ranging from the standard to the complex.
Intellectual Property practice group includes:
Recent key deals:
- Represented one of the largest global electronics conglomerates from Korea in a ground-breaking copyright infringement case involving Smart TVs, apps and online Karaoke
- Advised one of the largest insurance companies in Vietnam on its trailblazing patent filings to secure innovative business processes
- Represented a major Japanese group in the retail industry with respect to protecting its brand in Vietnam, preserving its leading multi-million market share in Vietnam
- Represented a sizeable non-profit organization in Vietnam in a significant trademark infringement lawsuit involving administrative and court proceedings
- Represented one of the largest retailers in Vietnam with respect to its significant IP portfolio to ensure its copyrights are fully commercialized across all forms of media